For more information about this product please call +44 (0) 2392 488 240 or email us using the web form below:
Wind Display OMC-138
Observator's OMC-138 Wind Display is a digital combined display for wind speed and wind direction. The display is housed in a 144 x 144 mm DIN size casing suitable for panel mounting. A tabletop version is available. Any inclination is allowed and no additional control units are required.
Wind direction is indicated within an LED circle. Inside the circle sits a three digit numerical display indicating the wind speed.
A second three-digit display located in the lower right corner provides maximum or minimum wind speed information which can be displayed in m/s, km/h, mph or Beaufort.
Another MENU option is the choice of the averaging interval, which can be set at 2 minutes, 10 minutes or every other user programmed “user” interval.
The unit was primary intended to use with the Obsermet wind sensors, but other most common sensors can be interfaced to the display.
- Easy read-out of wind information
- LED circles for wind direction and variation 36 LEDs
- Scaling in m/s, km/h, mph and Beaufort
- Selectable averaging interval time of 2 or 10 minutes or user programmable
- Additional indication of gust and minimum wind speed
- Serial and analogue outputs (optional)
- Brightness control
- Compatible with several wind sensors
Wind Speed and Direction Sensor OMC-160
Wind Speed and Direction Sensor - IS - OMC-150