OSIL Systems Integration Engineer
Ocean Scientific International Ltd is a leading supplier of bespoke environmental monitoring and sampling equipment. Using state of the art technology and innovation we deliver tailored solutions to an international customer base spanning marine, freshwater and terrestrial applications.
Due to ongoing expansion we are looking to recruit an additional Scientific Systems Engineer to assist with the design, build, installation of Met Ocean and scientific systems.
Joining the Systems Team, you will use your skills to assist in solving client problems then assisting with the design, build and install multi-instrument environmental monitoring platforms worldwide. This varied role will see you support the development of products, improve and add to the Systems Team capabilities. Teamwork is at the heart of this role as you work closely with the customer and experts from other organisations.
The role includes:
· Assist with the design and build of environmental monitoring systems
· Specifying and procuring components
· Testing and integrating equipment
· Configuring communications (VHF, GSM, Satellite)
· Configuration and testing of real-time data acquisition software
· Installation, commissioning and maintenance world-wide
· Preparation of technical documentation
· Remote support to clients
While you will be based at OSIL in Havant, Hampshire, you will also be required to work overseas and UK.
· Experience with scientific or commercial instrumentation
· Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Science qualifications
· Strong computing and IT knowledge
· Embedded Software Development
· Able to work in the offshore environment
· Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and confident working at heights
· Accurate analysis skills for both data and with high precision scientific instruments
Starting salary according to experience
Please apply in writing, with CV, to:
C7/C8 Endeavour Business Park